We suggest starting the planning for one of our customized trips to Quebec City and/or Montreal in the early spring OR as soon as school resumes in late summer or early fall. The group will benefit by the best space at the lowest possible rate. Contact us to discuss applicable details at your earliest convenience!
OBTAIN SCHOOL & BOARD APPROVAL
With information in hand from UNIROPA, you will best be able to present the merits of such a program to the “powers that be”. We will be with you every step along the planning process. If additional information is required, we would be more than happy to
forward it right away!
PROMOTE THE PROGRAM
With program information in hand and school/board approval, it is time to promote and sign eager minded students up for the trip to Quebec! We suggest :
- Schedule a parent meeting at your earliest convenience to discuss program details (date of travel, cost of program, merits of such a cultural program, UNIROPA experience and background, etc.)
- Put up posters around school
- Put a notice in the school paper (meeting information and details of the trip)
- Announce the trip on school P.A. system
- Announce the trip in your classes, and those of your colleagues (history & English classes)
ENLIST HELP & SUPPORT
This is supposed to be a fun and once in a lifetime experience for your students. They need you to be excited and not overburdened!!! Ask for assistance and delegate responsibilities to colleagues (other chaperones that will be joining you on the trip is a good idea), students, and parents.